Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"MOB RULE: Middle East Protests Escalate" - The Huffington Post

What is happening with this world right now? People are dying, restaurants are being bombed, embassies are being attack all because of some youtube video that someone (who is obviously not too smart) posted.  I read that it generated from somewhere in California but the name of the creator hasn't been released.  Honestly, I can't believe a clip like this is causing the whole middle east and parts of Africa to turn completely upside-down.  Lets put the shoe on the other foot.... is someone in, let's say Cairo, made a video mocking Protestantism, I would not attack ANY embassies.  Obviously, if someone made a video attacking my religion, that would be their (ill informed) opinion.  Don't get me wrong, I understand why people are upset.  But should people really die over this?  Can't we concentrate on things like feeding kids in Cairo or increasing the value of the Euro?  Come on people, lets start acting like we live on this planet together- because we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment